Setting up a product group slider is essential for an organized and appealing way of shopping by highlighting specific product categories and running targeted campaigns, while also promoting cross-selling to benefit both customers and the business.
Popular example of utilizing product group sliders includes:
- Display featured products, best sellers, or new arrivals in an engaging slider to attract attention and encourage exploration
Ensure that images uploaded for product groups maintain consistency with those uploaded for other product groups. Image Requirements for product groups can be viewed here
- Begin on the Studio section and click on "Pages"
- Click on the (+) button on the right side above the search bar to view the dropdown and click on "New Page"
- Add in your Page Slug
- Add a Title
- Click to open the Pages 2.0 Editor to begin
- Click on Product Group Slider under the City Hive Elements to drag and drop onto your page
You can customize your page by dragging and dropping any additional blocks or text elements under the City Hive Element section to rearrange them according to your preferences.