Customize Your City Hive Site
City Hive offers numerous features to help make your website pop. Find step-by-step articles on how to further customize and brand your site below!
- Promo Banners - These banners are a great way to highlight what your store has to offer, whether it be ongoing promotions, specials offers, or general store information. You can enable a number of promo banners through the dashboard or build your own using a free site like Canva and upload following the steps above.
- Top Menu - Customizing your navigation menu helps guide customers through your site just like the aisles in your store.
- Pages - Adding a page about your team or store history can help add a personal touch. This feature is also great for highlighting individual products or sale flyers.
- Tiles - Changing up the shop tiles on your website is a fun way to tie in your color scheme or store branding. You can create new tiles utilizing a free site like Canva as well.
- Colors - Update your site colors to represent your branding and differentiate your content.
- Adding Staff Picks & Featured Products - Marking products in your inventory following these steps will fill your homepage with customer must-haves.
- Creating Product Groups - Utilizing product groups to highlight and add badges to products is a great way to bring attention to barrel picks, special wines, and any other product groupings you want your customers to pay extra attention to.
- Social Media links
We suggest getting the website started with these customizations. If you're looking on implementing a more advanced design, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Create and Customize City Hive Pages
Pages are a great way to add customization to your site while keeping it speedy and SEO friendly. They can be utilized to give more information about your store and your team, to highlight a product or brand, to post weekly sale flyers, and more. ...
Updating Your City Hive Site Colors
Looking to incorporate your branding into your new City Hive site? Changing up the color scheme is a great place to start. In this article, we’ll go over how to change your site colors right through your dashboard. HEAD TO YOUR CITY HIVE DASHBOARD ...
Pollinate by City Hive
Pollinate by City Hive is a new offering from the leading ecommerce provider in the beer, wine and spirits industry, which integrates a powerful, targeted digital marketing platform into your Merchant Dashboard. You’ve already trusted us to be your ...
City Hive Billing
City Hive invoices are generated on a monthly basis and emailed to your users that are opted into billing emails. All City Hive invoices can also be accessed by visiting your City Hive Dashboard > Settings > Billing. In the Billing section of the ...
Invite City Hive to Manage Domain through GoDaddy or Google
For those of you who already have a domain purchased under GoDaddy or Google, adding City Hive as a manager for your domain is quick and simple. Once we receive the invitation, your site will go live within 24 hours! GoDaddy 1. Log in to your GoDaddy ...