City Hive offers numerous features to help make your website pop. Find step-by-step articles on how to further customize and brand your site below!
- Promo Banners - These banners are a great way to highlight what your store has to offer, whether it be ongoing promotions, specials offers, or general store information. You can enable a number of promo banners through the dashboard or build your own using a free site like Canva and upload following the steps above.
- Top Menu - Customizing your navigation menu helps guide customers through your site just like the aisles in your store.
- Pages - Adding a page about your team or store history can help add a personal touch. This feature is also great for highlighting individual products or sale flyers.
- Tiles - Changing up the shop tiles on your website is a fun way to tie in your color scheme or store branding. You can create new tiles utilizing a free site like Canva as well.
- Colors - Update your site colors to represent your branding and differentiate your content.
- Adding Staff Picks & Featured Products - Marking products in your inventory following these steps will fill your homepage with customer must-haves.
- Creating Product Groups - Utilizing product groups to highlight and add badges to products is a great way to bring attention to barrel picks, special wines, and any other product groupings you want your customers to pay extra attention to.
- Social Media links
We suggest getting the website started with these customizations. If you're looking on implementing a more advanced design, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.