SMS campaigns are a great way to reach your customers, as text messages are often read quickly, making them an effective tool for time-sensitive promotions or announcements.
Now, you are probably wondering, "Great, how do I start?".
To successfully roll out an SMS marketing campaign, it's essential to ask your customers for consent to receive SMS marketing notifications. Let's explore three super easy and fun ways to acquire SMS subscribers in a compliant manner using City Hive's capabilities:
A great way to acquire SMS subscribers is by strategically placing a QR code in-store that customers can scan and quickly sign up to receive marketing promotions.
- Head over to the studio tab on the dashboard to place your order for print materials which includes a QR code that customers can scan to opt-in to SMS via our default newsletter page (YOURWEBSITEURL/newsletter).
Once the customer scans the QR code, it will redirect them to the newsletter sign-up page.
- Alternatively, you can also create your own customized SMS marketing sign up page via the dashboard. Simply, head over to the Studio tab and click on pages to create a new page (more info on how to create a page here)
One of the most efficient and direct way to acquire SMS subscribers is via your website by incentivizing customers to opt-in to SMS notifications to receive special deals and real-time product offers while they are already browsing on your website.
- Head over to the Marketing tab to enable SMS Marketing for your store. Click on campaigns, then settings (top right corner)
- On the settings popup, enable SMS Marketing and toggle on SMS Opt-in popup to activate it for your website.
- Once the SMS opt-in popup is enabled, it will trigger automatically when a customer visits the site.
Never miss a chance to engage with your customer post purchase by asking for their phone number at checkout in-store and adding it to your POS. Once synced to City Hive, the customer can automatically receive a double opt-in message to enable SMS, schedule time with your Customer Success Manager to learn more,
Remember to respect privacy regulations and obtain proper consent before reaching out to customers. Additionally, keep your notifications short, concise, and easy to respond to for better engagement.
To learn more about how to engage with your subscribers post sign-up, click here.