Third-party delivery services can help your team handle more orders efficiently, whether you’re just starting or enabling it as part of a joint effort to expand your reach.
Why use third party delivery?
- Expand your delivery network to additional zones
- Offer delivery to customers without needing to hire additional employees
- Cover for a sick driver
- Support an increase in delivery volume
DoorDash availability by state:
California, Connecticut, Washington, DC, Florida, Georgia, Idaho (Beer & Wine only), Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts (Permit limitations), Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon (Beer & Wine only), Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & Washington.
Uber availability by state:Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oregon, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington & Wyoming.
Third party delivery services do no deliver across bridges or through tunnels.
- When accepting an order, choose a courier from the list in the pop up
- Wait as the City Hive platform automatically calls and assigns the next available driver to come pick up your delivery.
- Wait times can vary and are based on driver availability. You will receive an email confirmation when a driver has been assigned to the order.
- Verify the delivery driver is above the age of 21, their ID matches the name of the driver you received confirmation for, and the products you are having them leave with are all there prior to releasing the delivery.
Once the driver completes their delivery you are automatically charged on your monthly invoice for the delivery fee and driver tip.
DoorDash Merchant Support Phone Number: (855) 599-7066 or (855) 431-0459
Uber Merchant Support Phone Number: (866) 987-3750
What if my driver does not arrive?
Call another delivery driver by clicking into the Full Info of your order and selecting change next to the courier logo. From here you can call another driver by switching to a different service.
What if my dasher does not deliver the order?
First confirm with the customer that the driver did not deliver the order. If that is the case, you can resend the order through a new courier by following the steps in the above question. To recoup the funds of the lost product, submit a claim and we will work with the courier for a refund. See instructions on how to submit a claim here.