When needing to add, remove a product, add a discount, coupon, discount, change in tip, etc. This can all be done via the dashboard after letting the customer be aware these changes will be made.
View the order
- Once you're on your merchant dashboard hover over the shopping cart on the left hand side and click on Orders.
- After check the drop down for the order you are looking for or search by order number in the search bar. Once finding the order, click on it.
Editing the order
-Once clicking on the order, you're going to click on the "Full info/Edit" button to proceed with creating the edits.
-After clicking on the full order click the edit button on the right hand side.
Add and Remove products
-To add a product click on add product and search for the desired product.
-To remove a product click on the trash bin next to the product you would like to remove.
Adding a Coupon
-Hover your mouse over the tag beside "Coupon" to see the drop down of all coupons and select the one desired.
Add/Change Tip and Manual Discount
-To add or edit a tip just adjust the tip to the desired amount. For the manual discount just add the desired amount you would like to discount.
Add/Change Delivery Fee
-Go to "Delivery fee" and adjust the fee to the desired amount.
Save the order
- After making all the edits to your order simply hit "Update Order" on the right hand side of the top of the page.
Review the order then click the button that follows and says "Approve" to save all changes made.
Things to know
-Please make sure when editing the order that the tip, coupon and store credit associated with the order (if there are any) apply properly.
-After editing an order an email is sent to the customer so make sure to not make too many edits at a time.
- Editing an order after it has been accepted may involve additional cost as well as fees. If you need to refund a specific item here is a link to help guide you in issuing a Partial Refund or if the item would like to be swapped out you can simply add a product and delete the one that is unwanted.
- Since we are integrated into your POS in real time, you might come across an error when editing products that says "Item not in stock" or "Please make sure product is in stock" Please make sure all items are listed correctly in your inventory list first. If you keep coming across this error simply re-create the order by re-adding the products and save.