Whether you need to add or remove a product, add a coupon or discount, or change the tip, you can do this all through your dashboard before you accept an order or up to 2 hours after. After you called the customer and agreed upon the final order, you can take the following steps:
Step 1. Go to the Order
- On your Merchant Dashboard go to Orders on the left side menu.
- Find the relevant order by scrolling or using the search tab. Click "Full info/edit" to edit the order.
Step 2. Edit the order
Add a Product
- Click the "Edit" button in the top right hand corner.
- To add an additional product, click the "Add Product" button and search for the desired product.
Remove a Product
- Click the Trash can icon by the product that you wish to remove.
Add a Coupon
- Click the drop-down menu beside "Coupon".
- Click the desired coupon.
Add/Change The Tip
- Go to the "Tip Amount" and adjust the tip to the desired amount.
Add a Manual Discount
- Go to the "Manual Discount" and adjust the discount to the desired amount.
Add/Change a Delivery Fee
- Go to the "Delivery Fee" and adjust the fee to the desired amount.
Step 3. Save the Order
- Click the "Update Order" button to review the order and then "Approve" to save the changes
- Make sure that tip, coupon and store credit associated with the order (if there are any) apply properly.
- When you edit an order, an email is sent to the customer so make sure not to do it too many times.
*Note: Editing an order after you've accepted it, is a different matter and requires extra processing activity and may involve additional costs as well as additional fees. We recognize that this may happen, and in these cases we suggest you click "Need help with this order" and let us know what to swap out.
*Since we are integrated to your POS in real time, a situation of an "out of stock product" should be resolved first in the store's internal POS. Make sure that products are listed correctly in your inventory list first.