Reach customers near and far by offering on-demand delivery to their doorstep.
Head to Your Delivery Settings Page
1. Begin by clicking the pink pencil to edit the area that already exists
2. Zoom out by clicking the minus sign and then extend each corner by dragging the red point you wish to move to the new area you'd like to cover
3. Add new points by clicking anywhere on the map or double click on a point to remove it
Note: Hover over the point to view the address and how far it is from your store. Located in the green bar.
4. Configure your delivery requirements and click save
5. You can also choose to designate delivery areas by distance from your store. By selecting "Area" when creating your delivery area, you can select a radius and granularity for a more general delivery zone instead of the more specific point-by-point option outlined above.
When using third party delivery services, we recommend choosing the pay per mile option under delivery type with a base price of $5 and $1/mile.
To add a new delivery area, click +Add New Area from the main delivery settings page. From there you'll have the option to drop the red points or enter a zip code you'd like to cover at the top left of the box.
We recommend setting up 2-3 delivery zones based on the type of area you're in to set the right time expectations for your customers and maximize sales.
First Delivery Zone: Free delivery for those within a 5-10 minute drive from your store. This results in increased order frequency from your current customer base due to their ability to conveniently purchase online.
- For the best results, set your free delivery minimum to $25-$30.
Second Delivery Zone: Free delivery or a low fee for those within a 10-15 minute drive from the store. This results in increased loyalty of those customers who are not only shopping at your store.
- For the best results, set your free delivery minimum to $40-$50. If a fee is required, $2.99-$4.99 is the max recommended to charge for this zone.
Third Delivery Zone: Free delivery or a low fee for those within a 15-20 minute drive from the store. This results in the ability to gain new customers who are currently not shopping with you.
- For the best results, set your free delivery minimum to $75. If a fee is required, $4.99-$7.99 is the max recommended to charge for this zone.