Some customers prefer to place their delivery orders over the phone. Give them the benefits of being a customer on your Merchant Dashboard, including but not limited to store credit, order history, favorites, saved credit cards and more.
➡️ Head to your orders page
1. Click on the plus "+" button at the top right of your screen to start a new order
2. Start creating the order by finding the customer's information on the right side of the screen or clicking "Create New Customer"
3. Search for the desired products by clicking , and click each image to add to the order.
4. If not already connected, add payment details and the customers phone number to send automated updates about the order to their cell.
5. Choose a fulfillment method (pickup, delivery, shipping)
6. Apply any desired coupons or store credit, and delivery tip to the order.
7. Click on the "Update Order" button to save the order and move to the approval screen.
8. Review the order details, subtotal amount, tips, taxes and fees, and click the "Approve" button to submit the order to your Merchant Dashboard.
9. "Approve" or "Decline" the order to finalize payment and notify the customer that the order is ready for pickup or out for delivery.