UPS can be integrated with your City Hive website and app to provide real-time rate information to customers looking to ship products to a location outside of your delivery zone.
- Begin on your Shipping Settings page
- Under Shipping Area Details, click on UPS, then Click to Setup under UPS Details
- Click Proceed to UPS
- Log in or create a UPS account if necessary to integrate your account with City Hive
- Open the Shipping Settings of your City Hive dashboard and enter the following information
- User ID (This is the login for your UPS account)
- Password (This is the password for your UPS account)
- Payment Account # (6 digit number found on your invoice)
This completes the integration for generating real-time shipping quotes for your customers and label generation. To take the next step and set up your shippable states, check out this article!