Listing your products on Google's local product feed increase the likelihood that they will appear in Google Shopping search results, which means more people will be able to discover your business and your products.
- Begin on the Google Merchant Center page of your Ads section
- Verify that your Google Merchant Center Account ID is listed on your account
- If your Google Account ID is empty, please first submit a request to email@example.com before you can proceed.
- Log in to Google My Business
- Click the 3 dots next to Your business on Google
- Open your Business Profile settings
- Choose Advanced settings
- Scroll down until you see Store Code then copy and paste it into the Google Business Store Code section of your City Hive dashboard by clicking the pencil
- Toggle On the Local Partner Feed Active option for the feed to automatically start loading into your account.
If you'd like access to your Google Merchant Center account, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which gmail hosted email account we should add to the account.