Keep your inventory up to date automatically with real-time integration.
- City Hive is compatible with every POS - if you don't see the one you want on the list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quantities & price update automatically
- New UPCs available within 12 hours
If your POS system is not cloud-based, scroll down to learn how to set up our On-Premise POS integration.
Cloud-Based POS System
If you're using one of the cloud-based POS services listed below, you're a minute away from completing the integration. Click on your POS provider to get directed to your portal where you'll need to grant us access.
On-Premise POS System
Visit our Calendly page to schedule an integration time with one of our developers. Once scheduled, an integration expert will contact you and lead you through the integration remotely (via text, chat, or video call).
An integration session typically takes 15-30 minutes, in which we'll connect to a machine in your store remotely and set up an integration script. If you have questions or need help, please email email@example.com.
What if I need to reschedule my integration?
- Follow the link in your confirmation email to reschedule for a future date.
How long will it take for my inventory to complete?
- Please allow up to 24 hours for the initial sync to take place.
What do I do if a product isn’t showing up on our inventory page?
Sometimes, a product's name may not be identical to the name in the POS because we include all of the product information.
- Before submitting a request be sure to search for the product's SKU, UPC and first part of the name to see if you're able to locate the item.
- In the case that no results show, use the help button on the bottom left of this page or merchant dashboard to contact us. Please include information about the product you're missing, like UPC, SKU and name.