Sending an email is a great way to engage with both new and old customers.
Email Campaigns can easily allow you to reach all of your customers with just the touch of a button. City Hive provides a powerful yet easy to use Email Campaign tool. Our advanced technology provides easy Customer Segmentation Tools, high quality Email Templates, and detailed analytics information.
Create, segment, send, it's that easy.
For a video step by step, see below.
➡️ Head to your Email Campaigns Page
Click Create From Template
Choose an existing email template to build from:
Configure your email
- Describe Your Campaign: The description is for your own personal reference and will not be shown to your customers. This is a great place to put any reminders that will help you with bookkeeping.
- Send To: Use this section to select which group you would like the campaign to be sent to.
- You can send to all customers, or you can select a specific customer group from the drop down list. For example: You can send the email campaign to your store's "Wine Lover's" List
- Subject Line: Create a subject line for the email campaign
- Pro tip: Make it eye-catching so your customers will open your email!
- Design It: Use the easy, built-in tools to edit/design the email or send as is.
5. Final Steps: Save the email campaign & send a preview to yourself to make sure it's perfect. To send the email now, click 'Send Now!'
6. To Schedule Your Campaign: You have the option to schedule the email to go out at a later time, Click on "Schedule For Later" to modify the time as you wish.
Create and Customize City Hive Pages
Pages are a great way to add customization to your site while keeping it speedy and SEO friendly. They can be utilized to give more information about your store and your team, to highlight a product or brand, to post weekly sale flyers, and more. ...
Create an Automatic Discount
Introduction There are two types of discounts available in the City Hive Merchant Dashboard; coupons and automatic discounts. In this article, we'll go over how to create an automatic discount and several use cases for this type of discount. What is ...
Create A Coupon
Introduction There are two types of discounts available in the City Hive Merchant Dashboard; coupons and automatic discounts. In this article, we'll go over how to create a coupon code and several use cases for this type of discount. What is a coupon ...
Create a Pre-Order Item
Who is this feature for? Merchants who would like to give customers the ability to pre-order items on their app and website that have not yet arrived at the store. Example use cases: New Arrivals Limited Stock Items (High Noons) Barrel Picks ...
How to create a Penny Deal
Introduction When creating an automatic discount, there are actually a few different ways to craft a unique deal for your store. In this article we will walk you through on how to create a Penny Deal on orders that follow a certain parameter. ...