Apple updated their terms of service to no longer allow a third party developer to release a mobile app on behalf of another organization. Therefore, in order to get your Apple app up to date, you will need to apply to their developer program so we can migrate your app to be owned by you.
Please note, that Apple does charge a yearly membership fee of $99 to have your app available on their App Store. No further actions need to be taken with your Android App.
PART 1: Look Up Your DUNS Number
A DUNS Number is given to businesses for free from Dun & Bradstreet as a way for other organizations to verify your company. Learn more here.
3. Fill in the requested information and click 'Continue'
4. If your organization has a DUNS Number, confirm the information on the screen is correct and click 'Continue'. If your organization is not found check the box, allowing Apple to send the information to DUNS, and click 'Submit'
If you did not have a DUNS number, please forward the email that states when your number will be ready to use to email@example.com.
3. Check the box to confirm that you have read and agree to be bound to the developer agreement and click 'Submit'
4. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom and choose "Company/Organization” as to how you develop and click 'Continue'
5. Enter the Legal Entity Name & DUNS Number exactly how the information was sent to you via email. Please make sure that the legal entity you are applying under is related to the DBA name of your company.
If you receive the message "Your organization is not listed as a legal entity", your legal status has not been verified. Click 'Update Your D&B Profile' and follow the steps to complete the verification process. Once completed, please forward the email that states when your number will be ready to use to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the waiting period is over, you can continue with step 6.
6. Fill in the information on the following page and take note of the following as you do:
Authority to Sign Legal Agreements: Choose which every best describes you
Work Email: Email must not end in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @aol.com, or other generic email accounts. If you do not have an email address ending in your company name, use a generic email for your company's website. This email does not have to actually exist, all correspondence will be sent to your account email. Example below:
7. Enter the set of characters and click 'Continue'
8. Verify the information is correct and click 'Submit' to your application
The final steps of the process involve speaking to the Apple developer team to verify your enrollment, pay for the account, and invite us as an admin so we can have access to release the app and send updates moving forward.
1. Apple will call you either the same business day or next business day to verbally verify a few last details with you.
If you miss the call from Apple, please setup a call to speak with an Apple representative as soon as possible. Here's how.
2. Pay for your developer account using the link you received from Apple to finalize your enrollment.
The following steps are only a requirement for getting your app into Apple’s App Store. No further actions need to be taken to get your Android App available in the Google Play Store. We will submit both once we get access to your Apple developer ...
A few times each year Apple will release new terms of service to host an app on their app store. Our developers read through and ensure that we keep your app up to date with any new security policies required and need you to approve the terms so we ...
During your developer setup process, you may experience delays with getting your account live. Due to Apple's privacy policies you will need to contact them directly. Here's how: ➡️ Log in to your Apple Developer Account 1. Click on Contact Us on the ...
Getting customers to download your app is as easy as sending a text. You can send the message when a customer is in the store checking out or after you make a delivery to someone you'd like to order directly from your app. ➡️ Head to Your City Hive ...
To customize the look and feel of your app and website, you can edit each category tile image via the dashboard. ➡️ Head to the Categories Page of your App or Website's Studio 1. Hover over and click the image you wish to change 2. Click Remove ...