Onfleet is a third-party delivery integration offered by City Hive. The integration will allow you to utilize your own drivers to deliver orders in a seamless, scalable way. As your driver leaves the store and approaches the delivery location, your customer will receive real-time updates on their order, cutting down on order status calls and emails.
What are the benefits of Onfleet?
- Send real-time text updates to customers based on the location of their order
- Optimize routes for your delivery drivers
- Quickly auto-assign tasks to your delivery drivers
- Obtain multiple forms of order verification including ID scans
How does Onfleet work?
When accepting a delivery order, select “Deliver with Onfleet”. Once the order is accepted, it will be reflected in your Onfleet dashboard to assign to the next available driver.
Where can I learn how to use the Onfleet dashboard?
to view the Onfleet demo video.
- Onfleet Help Guides
- Drivers & Dispatchers
- Auto Assignment
- Task Assignment
- Training and Webinars
How does my store enable Onfleet?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave the rest to us. We’ll let you know when your integration is ready to go!
- You will be billed monthly for each order that is passed to the Onfleet dashboard. The cost of each order is 20 cents.