The following steps are only a requirement for getting your app into Apple’s App Store. No further actions need to be taken to get your Android App available in the Google Play Store. We will submit both once we get access to your Apple developer account.
A DUNS Number is given to businesses for free from Dun & Bradstreet as a way for other organizations to verify your company. Learn more here.
2. Login with your personal Apple ID
3. Fill in the requested information and click 'Continue'
4. If your organization has a DUNS Number, confirm the information on the screen is correct and click 'Continue'. If your organization is not found check the box, allowing Apple to send the information to DUNS, and click 'Submit'
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having trouble with your DUNS number or any information appears incorrectly, please contact D& B directly using this link: https://support.dnb.com/?CUST=APPLEDEV
If your company received an email with an existing DUNS number, you can proceed to Step 2 below. If you requested a DUNS number, you can begin Step 2 once your number is received and verified.
As a next step, you’ll need an Apple device to setup two factor authentication on your new Apple ID. If you do not have an Apple device, you can contact Apple support to withdraw this requirement from your account.
1. Go to https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ and scroll down to the bottom to click Start Your Enrollment
2. Sign in with your Personal ID and follow steps to enable two-factor authentication if needed .
3. Check the box to confirm that you have read and agree to be bound to the developer agreement and click 'Submit'
4. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom and choose "Company/Organization ” as to how you develop and click 'Continue'
5. Enter the Legal Entity Name & DUNS Number exactly how the information was sent to you via email. Please make sure that the legal entity you are applying under is related to the DBA name of your company.
6. Fill in the information on the following page and take note of the following as you do:
- Authority to Sign Legal Agreements: Choose which every best describes you
- Work Email: Email must not end in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @aol.com, or other generic email accounts. If you do not have an email address ending in your company name, use a generic email for your company's website. This email does not have to actually exist, all correspondence will be sent to your account email. Example below:
7. Enter the set of characters and click 'Continue'
8. Verify the information is correct and click 'Submit' to your application
9. Email your enrollment confirmation to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having trouble enrolling in the Apple Developer Program, please contact Apple directly by calling their support number 1-800-275-2273 or sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More info on contacting Apple can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232
PART 3: Verify, Pay, & Invite
The final steps of the process involve speaking to the Apple developer team to verify your enrollment, pay for the account, and invite us as an admin so we can have access to release the app and send updates moving forward.
1. Apple will call you either the same business day or next business day to verbally verify a few last details with you.
2. Pay for your developer account using the link you received from Apple to finalize your enrollment.
3. Once your payment has processed, visit https://developer.apple.com/account
4. Click on People
5. Select 'Go to App Store Connect'
6. Click on the plus sign towards the top left
7. Enter the following information for the New User and click invite
First Name: City Hive
Last Name: Builder
We will confirm once your app has been submitted to Google & Apple. If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com.