Promote Your Store with Google Ads
Help your current and prospective customers find your store by advertising online with Google Ads.
Use an Existing Google Ads Account
2. Connect to your Google Ads account by clicking the yellow button
3. Select your campaign type depending on if you'd like to promote your app or website
4. Choose your daily budget and the click Save Ad
Create a New Google Ads Account
1. Visit ads.google.com and click Start Now at the top right of your screen
2. Select +New Google Ads Account
3. Select Get more website sales or sign-ups
4. Follow additional steps to input business information
5. Customize your ad by writing something specific about your store
6. Select keywords that best describe your business
7. Choose Advertise Near an Address and set the radius to be similar to your delivery zone
If you do not deliver, we recommend choosing 5 - 10 miles from your business.
8. Choose a budget between $5 - $10 per day and select the duration to Run Continuously
9. Review your campaign
10. Pay and submit
Enable Google Shopping Campaigns
Sign into ads.google.com Click here to request your Google Shopping Campaign Customer ID - Located at the top right of your google ads dashboard Daily Budget - What is the maximum you would like to spend on google shopping advertisements CPC (Cost ...
Google My Business Account
A Google My Business account lets your store information show up in search results when people are looking for you online. This allows you to improve your local SEO and your store will show up frequently driving more traffic to your website. ...
Mobile App and Website Analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Pixel, SDK, etc.)
City Hive is working on creating a two tier analytics platform that will seamlessly integrate your website and mobile app analytics into the Merchant Dashboard without you or your staff having to set up anything on your end. We don't support analytic ...
Store Hours To set your store hours, click on the 'Hours' section on the white left menu. Add your store's hours by clicking the 'Edit' icon (pencil) at the top right of the 'Store Hours' box and enter the time your store opens and closes each day. ...
Store Order Notifications
Add your store's phone number and email to get notified about new orders. ⚠️ If your phone is answered by a machine, add an X after your phone number and then the number to dial to speak with your fulfillment team (e.g.: 555-555-5555x0).