Recommending different products, categories and offers that make your store unique at the top of your website and app helps convert visitors to customers. You can use a PNG, JPEG or stand out by using a GIF file.
Click Create Product Group
- Review the following options to enable the correct features:
- Show In App & Website: Keep on if you would like an image of the category to show on your app and/or website. Turn off if you would like to create a custom internal filter of certain products.
- Title: Write the title of what the category should be called. This will be the title of the group both in app/website and on the portal.
- Label: Short label to describe the products of the group. This will be the label of the group badge on the products.
If the label is missing, the title will be shown up instead, for the group badge on the products (up to 25 chars)
- Show Name On App & Website: Keep on if you would like the name of your category to show on top of the image being used for the category. This is helpful when you do not have text of the category built into the image.
- Show Badge On App & Website: Keep on if you want customers to see the name of the product group when looking at your products. Example below:
- Show Icon On App & Website: Keep on if you want customers to see the icon badge of the product group when looking at your products. Example below:
- Group Priority: If your product is in another group and you want this group to supersede that group you can reflect that here.
- Add an Image: Here you can choose two images, one for your desktop and for your app. Based on the sizes of the app & website we recommend the following sizes:
- App: Recommended: 1600px * 530px horizontal, JPG/PNG/GIF, up to 2MB
- Website: Recommended: 1600px * 400px horizontal, JPG/PNG/GIF, up to 2MB
- Define It: This is the most important part of setting up your product group, this is where you single out the products that belong in the group. Please make sure to look at the preview box after you add a Field, Operation and Value, to check if the products you wanted are there.
- Upload Rich Content: Add lifestyle images, events, or a detailed description about how your store or brand chose or created these products. This content will appear on the individual product page of each item in the group.
Click the filter button on the top left of your page
- Click on the pencil next to group you'd like to edit or delete
- You can change all of the settings you have for the group to update or scroll to the bottom to delete the group.